The Problem. . .
How to share the production schedule with your entire company
Our Solution. . .
Now you can share your production schedule with your entire organization via a web browser. Each staff person can configure the Taylor Event Viewer, creating their own personal view of the schedule details. Whether you are an equipment operator, department supervisor or the president, you can immediately see what is going on in the facility today, tomorrow and months in the future.
Taylor Event Viewer uses an intuitive calendar format to display selected information about the current production schedule. As the production schedule is updated, so is the Event Viewer, providing your staff with up-to-the-minute information they need to do their work more efficiently.
Users can easily navigate through the months to help them plan their activities. By clicking on an event, your staff can see detailed information about operations, machine blocks, campaigns and holidays so they can plan their work schedules without having to call the scheduling department.
Event Viewer allows your sales department to see when their orders will be completed. Maintenance staff can plan maintenance knowing that the scheduler is aware of their plans.
- Easy to Install: Event Viewer comes with all required software for a quick and simple installation.
- Ease-of-use: The Calendar Layout View for displaying the data is intuitive and familiar – reducing the learning curve for staff.
- Current Data: All of the data that feeds Event Viewer is linked and up-to-the-minute with the latest saved production schedule in Scheduler.
- Ready-to-use: No software is required for a user to launch Event Viewer except a web browser, and is available to any registered user from any computer on the company’s intranet.
- Powerful: Because the Event Viewer can access data contained in APS, it taps into your dynamic schedule and will display detailed information your colleagues want to know about the production schedule.